Welcome to Creativity Unlimited - a blog by harkirat singh lal

Hello guys, My Name is Harkirat Singh Lal. I am a Director, Graphic Designer & Video Editor. I have worked in this Industry for past 6 years. After thinking for a long time, i have decided to create a Blog. I shall be posting my creative works here including pictures or videos or links to the videos i personally design. Kindly view them and do let me know your thoughts about them. Please ignore my GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES as i often make them. I like to explore new things and try to gain as much knowledge i can gain in my field. I like to write scripts also. I'm also trying my best in the field of Matte Painting. Adobe Photoshop is my Best Friend and we together try to create new things.

Thank you for reading this and visiting my Blog
Harkirat Singh Lal

Sunday, August 7, 2011

AGENT H3 - THE DEZINE

Another one of my experiment on myself. I took my own photograph and painted some electrical robot parts on it with the help of photoshop and ron's brushes. Thanks to Ron for providing us brushes so that we can make full use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment